Born in France and educated in the UK, Nicolas Mazza graduated from the University of Sheffield Hallam as a food science technologist, then in his career he rapidly climbed the management ranks in a range of capacities in the food manufacturing industry. He worked with some of the biggest manufacturers supplying many major food retailers throughout the world. His experience in commodities led him to start specialising in dairy products, sugar then precious metals and petroleum.
Nicolas still has involvement in his successful food manufacturing business in France. He is a hard working. Inspirational business leader who is now fronting the Nama Enterprise Company sales operation in Europe and the rest of the world.
Our commitment is to deliver quality products with excellent service, in everything we do. This is at the heart of our vision for success. To meet this commitment, we offer our customers:
- Quality Outstanding product quality delivered to the highest industry standards.
- Leadership Through continuous innovation and sustainable improvements.
- Exceptional customer service Through a proactive approach which exceeds our customers’ expectations.
- Can do attitude Delivered by highly motivated team of skilled people.
- Trust and integrity The highest standards in all our business dealings. Respect for all staff, our clients and the environment.